Re: Edgar Ramirez Fan Forum - filmboards.com

I just opened an Edgar Forum if anyone would like to check it out. It's still under construction, but I think it's ready for guests. ;)

Édgar Ramírez - filmboards.com

Edgar's movie El Nudo (2002) movie avaialble on DVD? PunishU · 0 · 10 years ago · Edgar's movie El ... Edgar Ramirez Fan Forum · dbo77 · 1 · 15 years ago · Start ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Edgar Ramirez - filmboards.com

film|boards. unaffiliated with imdb.com · sign in · register. ◅ Message Boards : General Discussion · Deliver Us from Evil : Edgar Ramirez. Edgar Ramirez. by.

Patrick Swayze - filmboards.com

film|boards. unaffiliated with imdb.com · sign ... For fans of Red Dawn 1984, I wrote a blog for it ... Edgar Ramirez Catches Point Break.

Gold with Matthew McConaughey and Edgar Ramirez

The story is fun and adventurous, the scenery is beautiful and excellent in the jungles and the city, the film has a nice hustling pace. MM and ...

Latina Magazine - filmboards.com

Hello everyone- I'm just here to let you know that the HOTNESS Edgar Ramirez is featured in the August 2007 issue of Latina magazine.

Edgar Ramirez movie reviews & film summaries - Roger Ebert

Edgar Ramirez movie reviews & film summaries | Roger Ebert.

About Edgar Ramirez - Edgar Ramírez Official site - WordPress.com

Variant Edagar, Edgardo. Awards : Winner of the festival of Malaga as and recognized with the Hollywood Life Magazine Award as a new actor and Best Actor ...

Edgar Ramírez (IV) - IMDb

When an ex-cop returns to his home state of Florida to find a mobster's ... Edgar Ramirez Arellano is a Venezuelan actor, born in the city of San Cristobal ( ...

33 Facts About Edgar Ramirez - Facts.net

We will uncover intriguing facts about his background, his rise to fame, and his notable achievements in both film and television. From his ...